Top News

The ghost of the graveyard...কবরস্থানের ভূত

 


Friends, I will tell you a real story of my life now. You yourself will tell in the comments what happened to me.

I went to an event last night with a friend next door to me. It was about 1:30 pm when I returned home from the ceremony. There is a graveyard on the side of the road to come home. The cemetery is so old that no one is buried in it now. Even then, I have heard from many people that strange things happen in this graveyard. I am a boy of this age so I do not believe in all this, I am telling you what happened to me.

When I came to the side of the graveyard, I suddenly saw a cow standing in the distance. One of my uncle's houses next to the cemetery. There were many cows. I thought my uncle ran away with a cow. I was going to catch a cow. Then my friend said that this cemetery is not good. Or does he just not pay attention when you tell him sometdisappearedI then told him how it was possible. When I approached, I saw that the cow's eyes and nose were bleeding. Whenever I went to catch him, my friend told me to stay away from him, he was a ghost. I moved away in fear. Shortly afterwards, the cow entered the cemetery and disappeared

Friends, comment yourself and tell me what happened to me. I don't believe in ghosts. Even then I know in my mind why I am afraid. You tell me what it

Author

Rupok 



বাংলা অনুবাদ 

বন্ধুরা আমি আমার জীবনের একটি বাস্তব কাহিনী আপনাদেরকে এখন বলবো আপনারা নিজেই কমেন্টে বলবেন এটি আমার সাথে কি ঘটেছিলো।।।।।।।।।

আমার পাশের বাড়ি এক বন্ধুকে নিয়ে আমি একটি অনুষ্ঠানে গিয়েছিলাম গতকাল রাত্রে। অনুষ্ঠান থেকে বাড়ি ফিরতে মোটামুটি রাত 1:30 হয়ে গিয়েছিল। বাড়ি আসতে রাস্তার পাশে একটি কবরস্থান মিলে। কবরস্থান কি অনেক পুরনো এটাতে এখন কোন মানুষকে কবর দেওয়া হয়নি। তারপরও অনেক মানুষের মুখে শুনেছি এই কবরস্থানে নাকি অনেক অদ্ভুত ঘটে। আমি এই যুগের ছেলে তাই এসব আমি বিশ্বাস করি না তো আমার সাথে কি ঘটেছিলো আপনাদেরকে বলছি।।।।।।

কবরস্থানের পাশে যখন এসেছি তখন হঠাৎ দূর থেকে দেখি যে একটি গরু দাঁড়িয়ে আছি। কবরস্থানের পাশে আমার এক চাচার বাড়ি। অনেকগুলো গরু ছিল। আমি মনে করেছি চাচার কোন গরু ছুটে গেছি। আমি গরু কি ধরতে গিয়ে ছিলাম। তখন আমার বন্ধু বলল যে এই কবরস্থানটি ভালো না। তার নাকি মনে হয় এটা কোন ভূত।।।।।।।
আমি তখন তাকে বলেছি এটা কিভাবে সম্ভব ।ভূত আছে নাকি । আমি যখন কাছে গেলাম গিয়ে দেখি গরুটির চোখ ও নাক দিয়ে রক্ত পরছে। যখনই আমি ওকে ধরতে যাব তখন আমার বন্ধু বলল যে এটা থেকে দূরে থাক এটা ভূত। আমি ভয় পেয়ে দূরে সরে গেলাম। এর কিছুক্ষণ পর গরুটি এই কবরস্থানের মধ্যে ঢুকে কোথায় যেন চলে গিয়েছিল।।।।।।।

বন্ধুরা আপনারা নিজেই কমেন্ট করে বলুন এটা আমার সাথে কি ঘটেছিলো। আমি কোন ভূত বিশ্বাস করিনা। তারপরও মনের মধ্যে কেন জানি ভয় করছে। আপনারাই বলুন এটা কি ছিল

লেখক 

রুপক




Post a Comment

أحدث أقدم